Friday, March 2, 2012

Colourful Quilt


The colourful quilts is for three young ladies. Hope they can share with each other. This time my friend want something colourful and bright. So...I combined three types of fabric which were plain..(in red and yellow which I patch the 5 flower petals), polka dot (variety of colour) and  2 types of stripes  fabric (blue and red stripes). At the top of polka dot and stripes fabric, I sew shape of  4 petals of flower using sewing machine. Then for the binding I selected plain red fabric to make the looks ‘milder’. 

My quilt for children always come together with 2 standard pillowcase. So for each of pillowcase I patched again  5 flower petals using the same fabric for quilts. Complete the pillowcase with the borders made from blue and red stripes fabric that used before. 

Price List: RM150
Quilt Size: 1 metre width and 1.7 metre length



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit and comments.