Friday, February 3, 2012

Baby quilts

Safari Quilts
This project I've made for a friend newborn daughter. I combined red and green hippopotamus fabric to get bright result. The quilt suitable for both girl and boy. This set supposed come together with 2 pillows and 2 bolster. Measurement of the quilts is 85cm wide and 1.2cm length.











Price List: RM150


















Car Quilt
The quilt was made for my neighbour baby boy. I try to put the design as simple as ever. But, some of my friends tell me that design look empty. I still searching and do some observation that pattern that people might like to.
This set supposed come together with 2 pillows and 2 bolster. Measurement of the quilts is 85cm wide and 1.2cm length.


Price List: RM150












































Butterfly Quilt
This quilt is made for a friend's daughter. She  prefers something feminine and soft. She let me chose the motifs and colour. So,
I try my best to put feminine touch in this project. The colour fabric is a background of a teenage girl go to shopping, while the butterfly quilt I patch from the fabric I bought from children department at IKEA. The daughter is about 8 years old, therefore I make the quilt bigger from before. Measurement is about 1 metre width and 1.7 metre length. It comes together with 2 standard pillowcase.
Price List : RM150


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit and comments.