Sunday, February 19, 2012

Green and Black Ruffled Pillows


Picture 1

This project is for a friend that likes flannel fabric very much. Flanel is very soft and delicate when it touches the skin, but unfortunaterly it is kind of furry if we washed it many times. I try to combined it with other fabric to avoid the the cushion covers look unpleasant quickly.
Knowing my friend personality of feminity and fan of red colour, I try to put the element in the project.  For the pillowcase pic 1 , I’m plan to sew button. But then I think is too much. I just cut the black fabric in round shape and sew it to to the red fabric.

Picture 2

Picture of pillowcase 2, I  sew green ruffle along the edge. Then cut the green fabric in stripes to make the 8 stars. Creating pillow cushion covers was fun, because it allows us to experimental with fabric colours and design. Some more, the project is at the small scale and fast.

Price per cushion cover:RM20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit and comments.