Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ball pillows

A year before I made this racing car design. First I made for the children bedding. The fabric I used is Ditte from Ikea. I loved Ditte fabric range because the plain fabric can made you experiment and test your design skills.



Few friends like the design and asked me to do bedsheet. So, I make 2 bedsheet . 1 fitted sheet and 1 more with the skirting. 




Fitted sheet picture 







 Ball's  pillow set 
This is my latest design which is specially  made for boys. I used zig zag stiches   to sew  
around the  ball's appliqué shape. 
Price List : RM80
Pillow: 50 cm width x 38 cm length
Bolster : 56 cm width x 80 cm length.
Filing inside the pillow is kekabu.


   A close-up for the ball.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding out it. Absolutely brilliant! I have thought of doing this, and now that you have it broken down i am much more likely to do it!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the interest. Actually making ball pillow applique the biggest challenge is to make the ball shape really look like a circle. I will share the technique if i'm doing it again.
    The stiches part is quite easy if you have sewing machine with decorative pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit and comments.